Quality Treatment @Home
What’s an Aligner ?
Aligner vs Braces
- Clear Aligners are virtually invisible.
- Smooth comfortable plastic aligners.
- Aligners are removable for easy cleaning.
- Eat whatever you want.
- They do not irritate gums and cheeks.
- They are faster – average treatment time is 6 months.
- Don’t need regular doctor visits.
- Requires brackets and wires.
- Wires can poke and irritate mouth.
- Brushing and flossing require more effort.
- Many food restrictions.
- Wires can cause cuts & pinches.
- Braces treatment usually lasts 18 months to 2 years.
- Regular dental visits are required to reconfigure wires.
How to take Impressions
Dentist in your Phone
TeethLogic India acts as a technology platform that connects you, an experienced dentist and an advanced technology dental lab to deliver custom aligners right to your home. We are able to reduce costs without compromising quality, by eliminating traditional commissions, consulation fees and clinical charges.